The Wiki that I Forgot

It seems like I am always creating something online: a blog post, a Google+ community, a Wiki, a Livebinder, an account on any number of websites.  In general I do a pretty good job of keeping track of the work I create, in general.  This morning as I added a pin to the PATUE pinboard  I saw this pin and realized that I have at least one orphaned Wiki out there.

I will have to get back to that page and make sure my contact information is up to date, although I don't plan on developing it further.  
The doughnut in the picture is from Happy Doughnut, a now closed 24 hour pasty shop in Palo Alto.  
My question to you is "How do you track your online real estate?"  Once we stop using a site should we take it down?  or should we wait for whomever owns the server to clean up dead accounts?  
Thank for sharing your tips with me, I will keep creating and try to remember to track my work in a livebinder.

Comments