Blogger in Class, Set up and First Post

I am pretty excited that we finally have the Chrome browser up and running, and we have gotten the firewall issues around Blogger resolved.  I have been using blogger as a teacher for 3 years now and I am glad to have it back as a teaching tool.
When working with a connected class it can be a real benefit to have all of your class content in one spot. Navigating from site to site takes time and creates opportunity for students to become distracted.  Blogger is one of the tools I use to guide my lesson.  I can embed the content we are talking about in the page with the instructions.  I can link documents or forms to the page, even include screenshots for step by step instruction.
Step One Set Up a Private Class Blog




Step Two, Build a Post



Comments