Puppets Support Learning Across Grade Levels

I had a great time presenting for the Reform Symposium this weekend.  What an energizing event, great ideas on all sides.  Every time I went to the conference portal there was geat stuff going on.  I was even pulled into a couple sessions once I saw the tweets.

This was my best puppet presentation yet, and I am really grateful for the chance to organize my thoughts.
A full recording of the session can be accessed here:

This is the slide deck I used

Supporting Studnet Learning with Puppets RSCON 13 from Sam Patterson, MFA, Ed.D.

Here is a playlist of Wokka in Action






and my favorite Puppet Crafting Playlist




Links Updated Live Here

Do you want to see more of Puppets in education in action?  Please respond to this EduPuppets Feasibility Study.

Comments