Boost Engagement with Student Text

Hello, this is a Brand New Freshmen.
I'm sorry for this being so last minute, i didn't see the written part of this assignment on the website and only found out very recently about it. Thank you so much! eek, am I not supposed to wright an explanation point on an email to an English teacher...


This is the email I just opened. I love this opprotunity. Tomorrow, when I introduce my class to our project for the year, learning the be digital producers. I have set up Kid Blog accounts, built my class group on schoology,

and I have even set up a remind 101 account to communicate with my cross country team.

I love the email above for so many reasons. The first is that I feel like I have some important work to do. I am grateful that they are giving me so much to work with and I haven't even met with them as a class yet. (not to mention opening the assignment attached to the email).

This year I will use this email as a gateway into a discussion of digital citizenship. I'll update this and let you know how it worked.



Comments